DIGITAL COMPETENCE VERIFIER
FUTURE INDUSTRY PLATFORM FOUNDATION
- These regulations define the general terms and conditions for the use of the Digital Competency Verifier application developed by the Future Industry Platform Foundation. These rules and regulations are the rules and regulations referred to in Article 8(1)(1) of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344).
- Terms used in these regulations mean:
a) Operator – The Future Industry Platform Foundation with its registered seat in Radom, Jacka Malczewskiego 24 Street, 26-609 Radom, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities kept by the District Court of Lublin Wschód in Lublin with its seat in Świdnik, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000784300, REGON: 383266132, NIP: 7962990469;
b) Regulations – these rules and regulations;
c) Application – Digital Competence Verifier web application developed by the Future Industry Platform Foundation, available at weryfikatorkompetencji.przemyslprzyszlosci.gov.pl;
d) User – a natural person with legal capacity who uses the services provided by the Operator under the Regulations through the Application;
- The regulations are available on the website weryfikatorkompetencji.przemyslprzyszlosci.gov.pl/regulations and for review at the Operator. At the request of the User, the Operator shall make the Regulations available in a manner that allows obtaining, reproducing and recording their content by means of the User’s information and communication system.
- The User’s registration on the Application is tantamount to a statement by the User that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions, understands and fully accepts their contents and undertakes to comply with the Terms and Conditions. The User shall comply with the Regulations from the moment of the first action leading to registration on the Application.
Conditions of use of the Application
- You can become a user of the Application by registering by completing the form available on the Application website weryfikatorkompetencji. przemyslprzyszlosci.gov.pl.
- In order to register, you need to provide the following data:
b) email address,
- During the registration as well as the subsequent use of the Application, the User shall provide the required and true data and information and make, if applicable, truthful statements.
- Upon completion of the registration form, a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided therein, indicating how to confirm registration and other information required by law. The moment the registration is confirmed, an agreement is concluded between the User and the Operator, the subject of which are the services provided by the Operator within the Application, under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
- You access your account on the Application after providing your login or email address and password (Login).
- A user can register only one account at a time.
- The user is not allowed to use the accounts of other users and share accounts with other people.
- You may deregister your account from the Application at any time.
- The services provided by the Application are free of charge.
Rights and responsibilities
- The Operator shall provide Users with access to up-to-date information on specific risks associated with the use of the service provided electronically. The information referred to above is attached to the Regulations.
- In particular, the user is obliged to:
a) not to provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates the rights of third parties;
b) Use of the Application in a non-disruptive manner, in particular through the use of specific software or devices;
c) Not to take actions to come into possession of confidential information that is in the Operator’s possession;
d) use of services offered by the operator in a manner consistent with the provisions of law, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as accepted customs;
e) use the services offered by the Operator in a manner that is not burdensome to other Users and the Operator, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and other rights to which they are entitled.
- In the event of a violation of the obligations referred to in § 3.2 above, the Operator may deprive the User of the right to use the Application with immediate effect.
- The operator is not responsible:
a) For incorrectly providing the e-mail address used for registration in the Application;
b) For the User’s failure to meet the technical conditions indicated in the Regulations;
c) For malfunctioning of the User’s devices, resulting in the inability to use the Application;
d) For events caused by force majeure;
e) For lost profits and indirect damages;
f) For transferring Application registration data to third parties.
- To the extent permissible under applicable law, in particular subject to Article 473 § 2 of the Civil Code, the Operator’s liability for any damages related to the use of the Application is excluded, including damages resulting from information obtained by the User from the Application, and in particular damages resulting from defects/failures.
- Content presented in the Application is subject to copyright protection. The User may not copy these contents or make unauthorized use of them.
Complaint about services provided electronically
- Complaints about services provided electronically, may be filed for:
a) failure, through the fault of the operator, to meet the specified date for the start of the provision of services to the user;
b) non-performance, improper performance of services by the Operator.
- A complaint regarding non-performance or improper performance of a service provided electronically should include, in particular, its subject matter and the circumstances justifying it.
- The Operator shall consider complaints within 14 (in words: fourteen) days counting from the day they are filed.
- A complaint may be submitted by regular mail or email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator of Users’ personal data is the Operator.
- The data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, and in the case of processing based on consent – for no longer than until the consent is withdrawn. Data may be processed for a longer time than indicated above if there are other legal reasons for further processing. Data may be processed for a longer period of time if it is necessary due to the legitimate interest of the Operator (e.g. defense against claims).
- Data may be transferred to entities that provide services to support the process of operating the Application.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Application.
- The legal basis for data processing is:
a) Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), i.e. the necessity of processing the data for the performance of the agreement concluded with the User or for taking action at the request of the User prior to concluding the agreement. Based on the aforementioned basis, the Operator will process the data contained in the registration form for purposes related to the provision of the Application services, including informational purposes;
b) Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, i.e. the User’s voluntary and explicit consent to the processing of the User’s personal data for purposes related to the marketing of services provided by the Administrator, including the sending of newsletters. The Operator informs that the User’s consent may be withdrawn at any time, and withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
c) Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e., the Operator’s legitimate interest (e.g., investigation and defense against claims, archiving and backing up of data held, in connection with the obligation to properly secure personal data,).
- The Operator informs that the User has the right to inspect his/her personal data, to correct, delete and transfer them, to restrict processing and to object to processing, as well as the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator is responsible for determining the legal basis for the processing of personal data and ensuring compliance with the principles of personal data protection indicated in the RODO. The User may exercise his/her rights by contacting the Operator by mail or e-mail at the addresses indicated in § 1.2(b) and § 4.4 of the Regulations, respectively.
- The Operator reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time if the necessity to do so arises from changes in generally applicable laws; changes or emergence of new interpretations of generally applicable laws as a result of court rulings or decisions, guidelines or recommendations; changes in market conditions; changes resulting from the way the Operator operates; the necessity to make changes resulting from reasons beyond the Operator’s control; the necessity to correct the contents of the Terms and Conditions or ensure the unambiguity of its provisions.
- Making changes to these Terms and Conditions does not require the consent of the User.
- The regulations are effective from the date of publication on the website www.przemyslprzyszlosci.gov.pl
ANNEX NO. 1
TO THE REGULATIONS OF THE DIGITAL COMPETENCE VERIFIER APPLICATION DEVELOPED BY THE FUTURE INDUSTRY PLATFORM FOUNDATION
Information about specific risks associated with the use by the User of services provided electronically by the Operator – Future Industry Platform Foundation based in Radom.
In fulfillment of the obligation under Article 6(1) of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344), we would like to inform you of the specific risks associated with the use by users of services provided electronically. This information relates to risks that may occur only potentially, but which should be taken into account, despite the Operator’s use of measures to protect the Operator’s infrastructure against unauthorized actions of third parties.
The primary risks of using the Internet include:
b) various types of applications or scripts that have a harmful, criminal or malicious effect on the network user’s ICT system, such as viruses, worms, trojans (Trojan horses), keyloggers, dialers;
d) programs that track a user’s activities and collect information about the user and send it, usually without the user’s knowledge or consent, to the program’s author;
e) Spam, unsolicited e-mails sent simultaneously to multiple recipients, often containing advertising content;
f) phishing for sensitive personal information (e.g., passwords) by impersonating a trustworthy person or institution;
g) hacking into a user’s ICT system using such hacking tools as exploiti rootkit, among others.
The user, in order to avoid the aforementioned risks, should equip his computer and other electronic devices he uses when connecting to the Internet with an anti-virus program. Such program should be constantly updated. Protection against the dangers associated with the use of electronic services by users is also provided by:
a) firewall enabled;
b) Update all software;
c) Not opening email attachments of unknown origin;
d) reading the installation windows of applications, as well as their licenses;
e) Disabling macros in MS Office files of unknown origin;
f) Regular overall system scans with antivirus and antimalware software;
g) data transmission encryption;
h) Installation of preventive (intrusion detection and prevention) programs;
i) Using the original system and applications, from a legitimate source.